Dr. Gang Quan received his Ph.D. from the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Notre Dame, USA, his M.S. from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, and his B.S. from the Department of electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. He is currently an associate professor at the Department of Electrical and Computing Engineering, Florida International University. Before he joined the department, he was an assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of South Carolina.
His research interests include real-time systems, embedded system design, power-/thermal-aware computing, advanced computer architecture, reconfigurable computing.
Curriculum Vitae ( PDF )
- Real-time systems
- Power/thermal-aware design,
- Electronic design automation,
- Advanced computing architecture,
- Reconfigurable computing
- National Science Foundation Faculty Career Award, 2006
- The Most Influential Papers of 10 Years Design, Automation, and Test in Europe Conference (DATE), 2007. (Three papers were selected each year between 1998-2007 from over 200 papers in each proceeding.)
- Best Paper Award 38th Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2001 (One of four selected from 410 submissions.)
Engineering Center 3911
10555 West Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33174
Phone: (305) 348-2808 Fax: (305)348-3707